Friday, August 1, 2008

An Update from Alecia!

I look forward to getting together and hope that it isn't too long.
-
I am sorry I don't send pics more often. A lot of what we do is on the video camera cause Mark has the camera with him at work. I will take some and upload them and send them out.
-
It is so neat how you guys always get together and share life together. The Rogers are a beautiful family.
-
I will see if Mark can get you more details. Here is for now.
Mark just got a new office with a new "power desk"...(I'll let him give you all of them fun details:)). I can tell he feels great and looks great. He has been eating so healthy and working out. He loves it.
-
Braedon is loving the summer and so are we. He loves building new creations with Legos. In fact, last night he brought the Lego box down and we just built legos for the next hour. I couldn't believe how relaxing and fun it is. No wonder he loves it:)! He loves to read, especially joke books...boy humor...he's always got us laughing or saying, "oh gross!".
-
Darian is wild but taming down and the boys are having a blast together. That is so much fun to see. Darian is excited to start sports and always tries read. He has fun counting but especially rhyming. He thinks it's so funny to come up with silly rhyming words. Oh, he loves to ride his bike but mainly play with brother and sissy.
-
Alea is growing up so quick. She is so sweet, has an opinion on the clothes she wears each day and loves to wear and buy new shoes. ....I have no idea what is ahead of me:))))).No seriously, I can't wait to watch her grow. She is just so sweet and loves to be a little mommy.
-
I hope you all are doing really well!!! We miss you and love you! We also CAN'T wait to see Mike and Bailey in a couple of weeks! We would love any and all of you to visit if and when you can!
-
Love,
All of us

Editors Note: Thanks for submitting an update Alecia! We love knowing what you guys are up too!

No comments: