Thursday, January 10, 2008

Love,Mark, Alecia and kiddos


Thank you so much for keeping us updated on everyone and their lives. It helps us to feel apart of things even though we are a long ways away. Congratulations on all of the new additions to the family. I got a chance to meet Cayden and Brett. What a sweet family the three of you make! I didn't think I would still feel that way when I held a baby after having three...but he was just so darn lovable. I am looking forward to meeting Boston and Tristan and seeing Bailey again. Taylor was such a sweetie. Darian was a little rambunctious(SP?) while we were there and Taylor went and played with him. Darian was in heaven and had such a good time. I was so impressed with how good Taylor was with him.

I couldn't believe how grown-up Megan was! I wish that I would have had the head start on life like she has. Go get 'em Meg!

Alea fell in love with Mike and wanted him to go with her everywhere. That was sooooo sweet!!!Thank you guys for coming out on a Monday night. That meant a lot to me and my kiddos. I hope our next trip to Utah is together and that it can be planned so that we can see all of you! We miss you guys and miss having you close with our kids and us.Darla, Paul and I stayed up until the weeeeeeeee hours talking, got a couple of hours of sleep and headed off to the airport.I am so impressed with their organization and lack of clutter that I am inspired to work on those things myself.

We love you guys and anyone who would like to make a trip to Austin....well Pflugerville but Austin sounds a little better:). We would LOVE to see you and have you as a guest!!!!!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas break with fun time as a family...and that's my favorite part. I'll send more later cause Darian is trying to cook something while I write and he is only three...YIKES!


Love,Mark, Alecia and kiddos.

No comments: