Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Note From Alecia

Hey there guys! I just visited the site. There are so many beautiful pictures of everyone. Sure makes us wish we were there!!!! Weather is absolutely beautiful here! Our Jasmine is blooming outside my window and smells so yummy. The kiddos must have been a little loud when i was talking with Gramma Darla cause I was saying that I hadn't been outside cause i found myself to always be cooking or cleaning. However, Cindy solved my problem when she was out. She put my kids to work and now I play more...WAHOO!! Mark has changed his career and is learning so much! You may have to ask him for a more detailed explanation. I know it is internet marketing, ad words, and joint business ventures. He is networking for different companies to help make them more successful. I am so excited for him. Braedon is excited to start swim team and is loving school. Darian is wild suprisingly excited about letters and numbers. Time just must have sneaked up on me. Alea wears my platforms with her purse pushing her stroller with baby. She is so sweet but tough...D and B make sure of it. They all jump on the trampoline tons and play with the neighbor kids.

Our garden is in serious need of some love...hopefully it won't have to wait long!

We miss you guys!

Love,
Us Texans

No comments: