Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom- Darla- Grama

I think most of the family knows my interest and hobbies, but I'll refresh your memory. Actually, I have quite a few........ sewing, working at the Humanitarian Center, geneology, cake decorating, scrapbooking, gardening (it's coming up - peas, carrots, lettuce, various greens and radishes), riding my bike and keeping a journal. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them at the moment.

My favorite meal? I like most foods, but especially Mexican, Italian and Chinese. I think I could eat Mexican food three times a day. I can probably count on one hand the foods I really don't like.

Favorite treat? That's easy -- anything chocolate!
Something no one knows about me? Well, I was just called on Sunday to be a counselor in the Primary presidency. This is my 4th leadership calling in 14 years. Apparently I still have lots to learn!

I'm so proud of all of you for the good things you do and the happiness you bring into my life. I love you all.

Mom / Darla / Grama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MoM,
I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Sometimes I wonder if all this education is worth everything I've missed out on just to get it. Happy Birthday! I Love You.
Catherine