Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Caydon's PARTY!

First of all, I took my camera to Caydon's party, but without the memory card in it... so if you took pictures at Caydon's party that you are willing to share, please send them my way.

Caydon's party was awesome despite the heat! We had yummy food, yummy cake, and my favorite we had yummy ice cream!! Caydon had a riot playing in the water and opening all his fun gifts! Thanks Brett and Brain for having us all over!!

Also it was great to meet Lindsey (Michael's girlfriend) and Anthony (Cat's friend)

A few tid-bits I learned at the party;
  • Brian and Brett are expecting their 2nd child sometime in March, 2010!! (hopefully I calculated right)
  • Nathan just returned from a week long trip to Alabama where he received some additional training.
  • Brett started a new job yesterday!
  • Canyon weighs 10 pounds 10 oz. and Hadley weighs 11 pounds, and Camille weighs... oh wait! We won't go there!
  • Tristan claims Baylee and Taylor as his cousins, but Boston, Caydon, Canyon, and Hadley are too little to be his cousins! Silly Tristan!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Oh, I think you should tell us how much you weigh, too, Camille. You look GREAT, as do Tammy and Alecia!