Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Trip to Bear Lake!

Camille writing;

My family has a big reunion every year where about 70+ people attend. This year we went to our traditional place up St. Charles Canyon located a few miles from Bear Lake. I LOVE this campground and have been going there since I was 10 days old.

The first day we set up camp, ate some great food, and Boston received over 50 mosquito bites. KID MOSQUITO REPELLENT DOES NOT WORK!! The poor kid looks like he has the chicken pox.

The next day Jeremy enjoyed some golfing, and we all enjoyed Bear Lake!
Boston loved throwing the wet sand all over himself and others! He absolutely loves the water!
Hadley dressed up for the lake in my old swimming suit I wore when I was a baby! She even shared with us some of her first smiles there!

The 3rd day we joined in Paris, Idaho's 4th of July festivities, including breakfast and a parade! Boston loved watching all the cars and getting candy thrown at him!!

The 4th day we spent enjoying the beauty of the mountains, visiting with family,and attending church.
-
It was a lot of work to camp with 2 little kids, but well worth it!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Wow, what a beautiful place. I've never seen Bear Lake before. Poor Boston. You're right -- it looks like chicken pox! I learned a something new while in Missouri. Carrying a fabric softener sheet in your pocket keeps away the chigers. Maybe it would work for misquitos (sp?), too.

Loved the sweet pictures. First smiles, huh? Can't wait to see you all.