Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Camille's Birthday Spotlight


1. Tell us about your job. What do you do on an average day at work?
I am a Mother. I don’t know of a harder, yet more rewarding job out there. As a mother I cook, clean, teach, play, and so much more. I am also Jeremy’s personal secretary. At church I have the job of Primary Chorister… that with my other “jobs” keeps me very busy!

2. What are your interests and hobbies?
I love playing the piano, singing, blogging, camping, playing softball, golfing, bowling, going to Jazz games, Bee’s games, concerts at the Conference Center, baking cookies, going for walks, going on dates with Jeremy, playing with my two kids, reading cheesy love story’s, planning parties, going to new places, and hanging out with family. Basically I love everything, but doing the dishes and skiing.

3. What is something that most of the family might not know/realize about you?
I dream of being a news anchor, or a talk show host on Good Things Utah, or Studio 5. I also dream of being on a bobsled team. Or at least riding in one someday.

I am planning on doing a 5K in September… as long as my knee cooperates.

I have my own bowling ball and shoes with orange laces.

1 comment:

Darla said...

Camille ..... I knew you played the piano, but I didn't know you liked to sing. Why don't you play and/or sing something for the talent show?

I think you would make a GREAT talk show host on Studio 5, and I hope you get to be on a bobsled team or ride in one someday. Good luck with the 5K. Let us know how it goes!