Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday John!

1. Tell us about your job. What do you do on an average day at work?
Work is great, I get to work with an awesome bunch of folks with whom I have lots in common, we all love to exercise. All day long we get to help other people learn how to take care of their bodies and improve their health and well being. Mostly we help them rehab from surgeries and/or injuries caused by trauma or the effects of old age, genetic mishaps, poor body mechanics/posture, or just plain laziness. I totally dig my job.

2. What are your interests and hobbies?
I don't think it's any secret what my hobbies are, biking, music, and becoming a "SUPER" athlete, oh ya, and biking, did I mention biking? Sorry, not a whole lot of new information really.

3. What is something that most of the family might not know/realize about you?
Let's see, it would probably have to be the time I parachuted in behind enemy lines and rescued a whole troop of oompa loompa's using nothing more than bag full of Willy Wonka chocolate bars, a ball point pen and a pair of tube socks. Man that was scary! Hee, hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm glad you didn't tell me about that before you did it!!!