Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rock Band Party Part II

The post above was brought to you by none other then creative Jeremy. Thank you so much Cindy for throwing such a fun party! I think everyone had a great time, and like a few of us said... it was nice to get together on a Non-Holiday or birthday! Here are a few more pictures from the party!

Paul and Darla hanging out in the kitchen

John, Cindy, and Catherine... I don't think this pictures needs any explaination

Tristan to busy with Taylor's transformer to look at the camera

Boston, Jeremy, and Camille
Matt playing around with Tristan and Taylor
Jenn and Cat
-
*Baylee thinks I should make another DVD at the end of this year. So if you have any pictures from the party that you would like included, please send them to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right, it WAS fun to get together for something other than a holiday, etc.!

I LOVE the pictures, and Jeremy's comments are so funny! Thanks for doing this.