Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn!


1. Tell us about your job. What do you do on an average day at work?
I work over at TOSH in Murray as a receptionist in the Physical Therapy department. On an average day of work I answer phones, schedule patients, eat way too much food and work out on my lunch (at least every other day) to help burn off all of the calories that I eat. Its a good job just high stress but I am just grateful to have a job!

2. What are your interests and hobbies?
Last year Matt and I started to get into road biking so this year I decided that I'm going to go gung-ho and am hoping to do a race or two. I'm also starting to get back into running too which I love. My goal this year it to be in tip-top shape. I love to cook (little smookies!!!-That one's for you Cat:)) so I'm looking to take a couple of classes, if anyone's wants to take one with me. I love pottery and hope to get back into this year by doing some classes down town.

3. What is something that most of the family might not know/realize about you?
My dream is to someday live on a ranch just right out of the city and own four quarter horses. One for me, one for Matt and two for teaching riding lessons. I absolutely love horses and cant wait until I can own one. So if anyone wants to learn how to ride ho give me a call in about 15-20 years when I have everything set up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, again. I NEVER knew you liked horses!!! Yes, you can teach me how to ride. That would be fun.

Also, where are the cooking and pottery classes and how much do they cost?