Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cat's Art Show!


So the show is April 24th 7-9 @ Weber State. Set the date aside (kids included!) If I dont see nieces and nephews I will be VERY SAD. There will be a refreshments....not dinner people!
-
Stay tuned for driving and parking directions which will be no big deal. Parkings free. The commute is 40 min. Depending on your driving abilities and location!
-
The time may shift to slightly earlier 6:00 to accomadate an added awards ceremony, which will not include my stuff...so 7 is fine but its a short show so dont be late!
-
I'm adding my latest break through painting that has nothing to do with the show but is meant to get you in the mood for some fine art!
-
Love to all
Cat
***Editors Note: For family blog purposes we did not show the whole picture Cat painted. Please email Cat if you would like to see the original. We really hope the family will support Cat in her art show! She has worked so hard and deserves to have lots of support!

No comments: