Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Megan!


1. Tell us about school. I graduate this semester from SLCC. My favorite part of attending SLCC was dance and Institute. I will be going to either BYU or SUU to obtain a BA in Dance Education w/ minor in History Teaching.

2. Tell us about your job. I work at Winder Farms 2 days a week as a customer service rep. I also work the weekends selling Dippin' Dots Ice Cream at Energy Solutions Arena and U of U.

3. What are your interests and hobbies? Dance, violin, drawing, sleeping, eating, exercising, learning, teaching, and scouting out cute guys.

4. What is something that most of the family might not know/realize about you? I've received full tuition offers from SUU and UVU...and at least a 1,000 dollars to BYU. Still could hear more good news from BYU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! I wish you the best of luck in the tough decision of which university to attend! I am so grateful to have you as a "little" sister! I love you to pieces!

-Camille

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meg!
Love You
Congrats on being smart enough to get a free ride to college!!!!! It will be a great experience for you at a University.....hopefully far from home! I'll miss you but its good to get away from everything familiar...being uncomfortable can push you to do great things!
See you this weekend
Cat