Monday, February 9, 2009

Exciting News From the JCB House

Jeremy interviewed for a new job on Friday at 4:00pm, and by 6:30pm he had a phone call congratulating him on being the chosen candidate!

He will be working for the same company, and still in the Human Resources department. But instead of being a recruiter he will now be a consultant. This position is where Jeremy saw himself going in about 5 years, but the opportunity came a lot quicker then he had imagined! He is excited to take on this new role.
-
Other then the new job, Jeremy has also been enjoying being a scout leader to the 11 year old boys! He has a great group of boys, whom he enjoys leading. He is also the most amazing father to Boston.
Boston continues to amaze us everyday. He can count to 10, and is quickly learning to sing his ABC's. He knows most of his shapes, and is learning his colors too! It seems he learns a new word everyday, and speaks in "almost" sentences such as "My Daddy Funny." He brings so much love and joy into our house!

As for me... I recently cut 7 inches off my hair, and I love it! I forget how nice it is to have short hair! I am 2/3 the way done with pregnancy, and I am continuing to walk 3 1/2 miles 3 times a week! I feel great! I have also fallen in love with Baking all over again... that's right. Brownies, Cookies, and more Cookies!

Well that is the update from us... but what about all of you! Please send us an update soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new dew! Its really fresh and cute.
Cat

Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Jeremy. I know you'll do well and I hope your company knows how lucky they are to have you!

Boston, you are just so smart--and cute. I can't believe your're doing all those things!

Camille, I love your hair. It just fits your face.