Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brian, Brett, and Caydon's News!


(Brett Speaking) My new updates are on Feb.13 my mom took Caydon for the night, and we celebrated Valentines Day So Brian took me to dinner and then we were rushing to get downtown for something that we needed to be there by 8:15 so we show up at a horse and carriage and we went down memory grove, he asked how much I loved him, and pulled out a ring and asked if I would marry him!!! After over two years together and a baby we are officially engaged.

I have colored my hair really dark and permed it, and as soon as I permed it I really regretted it.

Brian says he is the same old boring Brian, and says he doesn't have any updates.He recently went to Arizona to work on a Condo so that by the end of the year they will be back down there building a house.He helped Cat out by making 4 canvas boards which she says was a great help to her.

Caydon is still an angry child seeming to get worse. We are literally at a dead end with what to do about it. We have started time out and he doesn't seem to care. He says a whole variety of words. He loves his bath time which he tells you he is ready for at night, He is very curious always asking where'd it go? He also is learning his ABC's. He is a dancing fool, any music that comes on he is boogying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys! Let us know what we can do to help with the wedding!

Brett, I can't wait to see your hair! I'm sure it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two...wow what a romantic! Any ideas when? Love you guys. Good luck with little man- I's gots no idea's for dealing with hellians...I just knows how to be ones!
Cat

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO!!! What a surprise! Have you decided on a date??? I didn't know, either, that Brian was such a romantic!

I have a few ideas that might help you with Caydon. Let me know if you're interested.